Welcome to the #1 Audi RS3 Forum and Audi RS3 community dedicated to Audi RS3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi RS3 Forum today!

Which IS38 Turbo is a better choice OEM or HPA

Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Audi S3
Hello everyone looking to get some feedback on these two turbos, I know nowadays there is a whole list of options and bigger turbo to go with. I personally will like to keep the IS38 set up on the car since this is my daily for work and I put an average of 150 miles a day. FCP euro has an IS38 turbo that comes with a lifetime warranty which is good for peace of mind when the turbo goes out, and HPA has the IS38 OEM+ which according to the specs has all the weak points of an IS38 reinforced. both turbos go for the same price range. I Haven't personally seen anyone with an HPA turbo on any VW/ Audi. Anywho, I would like to keep the car as stock as possible without having to do Fuel modifications. I currently have all the components to run stage 2 which is perfect for a daily. any feedback or thoughts will be highly appreciated.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions
City
Warszawa
State
Non-US
Country
Poland
What I Drive
2008 Audi S3